Microsoft updated it’s Pro Photo Tools to version 2. This version features the ability to handle RAW files and better geotagging.
New in Microsoft Pro Photo Tools 2
- Support for reading and writing metadata to/from XMP side cars so that metadata will interoperate with Adobe products. This is in addition to reading and writing from the file.
- Users can convert from RAW to JPEG, TIFF, and HD Photo using "As Shot" settings. This includes the ability to resize the image.
- Users can view actual RAW image in addition to thumbnails
- Support for 64-bit Windows
- Support for international locales
- Improved UI for geotagging
Read more and grab the application here.